Saturday, October 26, 2013

#ThatsMyRoommate


I've been watching lots of Jimmy Fallon lately and came across this clip on YouTube about his weekly #Hashtag segment and it inspired me to write some of my #ThatsMyRoommate stories that wouldn't fit in a tweet.









These are short and sweet and mostly inside jokes but definitely brought back some good memories!







Sonnie







The time you stole a packet of cheese for your easy mac - you know you wish you had extra





Your broken foot and helping you get into the shower



That time you made me go from the kitchen up to 2nd add and then ... (see notes for Morgan)



Bethany



Your birthday


Pretty sure it ended at Delts and pretty badly too....


My Birthday


What did you and Steph do that night?



This moment...



The time you cried watching Pocahontas

Cold air screaming

The capital




Morgan



Where


Bethany's birthday and the stress that came with it




Your head = Right boob


Why do you sit like that?

Family photo
You, Zach and Tom - loft
Jenna - under desk

Sorry about your pink rug

Grogan

The Nookie





Elementary math is hard


21st birthdays!!!



PINK



Conklin


Owls

Being the buffer

Going to the ER

Moaning in the cold air



Kristin



Cardinal Terrace
Leaving all my stuff before leaving for London

Attempting to go on a run with you then realized your running is my sprint



Sleeping in my car in the parking lot because I was locked out

Cooking you dinner after you got home from work and hearing about how many times you were bitten that day




Listening to all my Charlieissocoollike stories

When you tried cooking tofu and tempeh and it was... well gross

Oh, and even though it wasn't while we were roommates-my favorite memory
99
bananas





Beth



My honorary roommate when I lived by myself




watching every single disney movie ever


TT




Bringing your pjs to my room - go out on mug night - come back to my room so you can change and go straight to the cold air - coming back to get your clothes the next day 

Teach me how to dougie


Finding you the perfect pink elephant for your tattoo








Trying to tag along with you and Brandon on your Skype/Chinese food date night 

 


Although I was always denied

The time we were at Cy's but went home early because you broke your camera
"Please don't make me call coolpix"
Going to McDonalds to go get redbox but they didn't have Harry Potter 7
Going to Hy-Vee to check the redbox and they didn't have it either. Then buying you a pretty pink cake to cheer you up. Even though it tasted like vomit



I can't even tell you how much I miss all you and our friends!

Delta love and all mine,













No comments:

Post a Comment