Monday, January 7, 2013

First of many posts about wait for it....ONE DIRECTION

Okay so it's not a big secret that I love One Direction. How I came across them is a different blog post for another day but basically I've been following them since April 2012 and I thought they were cute and I loved their song "One Thing." 
But because of my exasperating boyband fangirl obsession, it turns people to dislike One Direction more than they normally would. For a long time I would bother people and tell them all the reasons why I love 1D and why they should too. Which is odd because I'm a pretty laid back person about other people's likes/dislikes/hobbies etc. But for some reason, I had to prove to everyone that One Direction is cool. I finally kind of started to let it go. Don't get me wrong, I still love them but I don't feel like I have to show everyone why they should love them too if they don't. 
But that doesn't keep me from writing posts about all the reasons why I love 1D :) 

Their latest music video just came out for their single "Kiss You" 




It is very different and weird but it's funny. One of the biggest reasons why I love One Direction so much is that they are 5 guys who are best friends having the time of their lives. Yes, I think they are all attractive and cute. And no, they are no Adam Levine or David Beckhamn but it's the personality of them individually and as a group that caught my heart (gag if you must but I don't care). And don't let some of the excessive tattoos turn you away! 

I didn't want to write too much today, but just wanted to post the video and hope that others will find it entertaining. 

Thanks for reading :) 

Sincerely,










No comments:

Post a Comment