Friday, December 28, 2012

A new year's resolution!

I have contemplated starting a blog for awhile and now is day one of jellenablogs. When I was younger I always found writing in a journal was the best way for me to reveal any kind of emotion in the rawest sense. I guess I decided that I wanted to start a blog that was like a journal but just public (which could be interesting). I have lots of random thoughts or ideas that come through my brain that I thought it could be beneficial if I wrote them all down for the world to see. And since I am using this as an outlet or diary if you will, I won't be using the best grammar or spelling. If that is a pet peeve of yours, then I'm sorry, to whomever might be reading this.

I hope to keep up with the blog and my new year's resolution will be to blog at least once a week every week! We'll see how long it lasts!

Thanks for reading :)

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment